This website is provided by DPC and is subject to the following terms and conditions. By accessing and using this website you are deemed to have read and accepted these Terms.
- DPC reserves the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of these Terms at any time without prior notice and the revised Terms will be deemed to apply at the time of your use of this website. You should check these Terms every time you visit this website to review the Terms applicable to your current use of the website.
- DPC uses reasonable care in the preparation of the content of this website and intends that the information is accurate at the time it is uploaded. Such information can be subject to change and DPC makes no guarantee, representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the information given. DPC assumes no responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this website and may suspend access to the website at any time. You should obtain confirmation of any information before relying upon this website when purchasing any of DPC products or services.
- The information on this website should not be relied on and does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation. It is your responsibility to ensure that any product or service about which information is published on this website meets your requirements.
- This website may carry hypertext links to websites operated by third parties for reference and information purposes only. DPC has not reviewed and does not review the websites that may be linked to this website and is not responsible for the content of, nor accepts any liability arising in respect of, any other websites that are not under the strict control of DPC. The presence of links to other third party operated websites shall not be deemed to be a recommendation by DPC of such websites nor of any advice or information posted to them.
- These Terms cover DPC’s own website and do not cover any third party operated websites that may be linked to this website.
- You may not create a link to this website from another site or document without the prior written consent of DPC.
- All material on this website is copyright of DPC and must not be copied, modified, distributed or reproduced in any way or form (including, but not limited to, storage in any medium by electronic means) without the written permission of DPC. However, you may download one copy of the materials on any single computer for your private use only, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. No alterations or additions may be made to the material on the website.
- You may not use the DPC name or logo or any other trademark or service mark of DPC without its prior written consent.
- DPC does not guarantee that use of this website will be compatible with any hardware and software that may be used by visitors to the website. DPC accepts no liability for any damages or viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software or other property as a result of your browsing or use of this website or your downloading of any material. You are advised to take all appropriate safeguards before downloading material.
- DPC makes no guarantee, representation or warranty as to the availability of the website. DPC shall not be liable, whether in contract, tort or otherwise for any claims, losses, costs, demands, damages, liabilities or expenses of any kind arising out of or in connection with your use or the performance of this website or reliance on the information published on it including any direct or indirect, special, incidental or consequential loss or damage of any kind including without limitation those resulting from loss of use, data or profits.
- Nothing in these Terms shall operate to limit or exclude the liability of DPC for fraud or for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of DPC.
- If any provision of these Terms is deemed unlawful, void or for any other reason unenforceable, then it shall be severable from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- This website is controlled and operated by DPC from the United Kingdom and is subject to English Law. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the English and Welsh courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes arising from these Terms or any of the content on this website.